Monday, February 22, 2016

Game Dev MOOC PART I: All about Coursera and How to Get in on the Act

Hi crew,

Courtesy of Jacob Schurgin, I just got information on a 5-part specialization series on game design and game development through Coursera.

Here is the link for the 5-part course series.  Jacob is going to volunteer to write a brief little blurb on what the course series has done for him.  He's been very excited to share this with me, and I in turn want to make sure that I pass this on to all y'all.

While this is not free ($355 for the entire series or $79 / individual course), I will vouch for saying this looks pretty cool, and is a great way to expand your repertoire for going beyond our current offerings at DHS.

Stay tuned for more info, but in the meantime, here's the link to the series.

https://www.coursera.org/specializations/game-development

- Svetty

No comments:

Post a Comment